Beautybylu& Spa is committed to providing a relaxing atmosphere. we adhere to certain policies to benefit you and our valued therapists and esthetician.The following SPA Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.
• Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes in advance of spa treatments.
• Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
• As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. You are invited to call, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
• We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten your service.
• Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but will receive an abbreviated, pro-rated session. For example, if you scheduled an 1 hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY:
• We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 48 hours notice for group and package appointment cancellations/rescheduling and 24 hours notices for all other appointments. If less than the required notice is given, we reserve the right to charge 50% of the reserved service amount which is non refundable. Notification given at least 24 hours prior to your appointment will receive no charges.
• If for any reason Beautybylu Spa needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much advance notice as possible will be given.
• Failure to show up for your appointment will result in a 100% charge of the reserved service amount. Cancellation with 15 minutes of appointment will be considered as no show.
A credit card or gift card will be required to reserve appointments at our discretion.
GROUP BOOKING POLICY:
We require 50% deposit while booking more than 2 services.
• We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
• At your discretion, gratuities are graciously accepted since they are not included in our service prices
• Beautybylu&spa accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, gift cards, gift certificates, bank debit cards, cash.
• beautybylu& spa gift cards are not redeemable if reported as lost or stolen.
• All service sales and gift card sales are final.
• Retail items can only be refunded if unused, in its original packaging, and presented with a receipt within 14 days of purchase. In some situations, a restocking fee will be charged.
• Refunds will be issued in Store credit only.
• At beautybylus’ discretion, some non-receipted returns accompanied by a photo ID may qualify to receive a gift card for the lowest selling price. All returns are subject to system verification.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS POLICY:
• Please notify our Spa Coordinator before reserving your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant.
• All spa guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire upon check-in, designed with your well being in mind.
AGE REQUIREMENT POLICY:
• Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval or accompaniment of an adult.
• We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The conversations you have with your stylist or therapist will remain confidential, as will your health history forms.
• Client lists and email lists are confidential. We do not share our client lists with outside companies.
OTHER TIPS FOR YOUR VISIT:
• Please do not bring valuables with you; we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off all cell phones.
• Remember to rest and drink water before and after a massage.